Vertex 3D Printer Mounting Kit - Velleman K8400
Política de segurança
Política de entrega
Política de devolução
Visit our VERTEX 3D PRINTER website: www.vertex3dprinter.eu
The Vertex is the next generation Velleman 3D printer kit.
Accurate, affordable & Open Source.
But don't take our word for it, check out this review by Make Magazine: Vertex 3D Printer review ( PDF version )
Now available: A 10-pc toolset to help you build the Vertex 3D Printer TOOLSET FOR VERTEX 3D-PRINTER (K8400)
Looking for filament? Check out our wide range of PLA and ABS filaments here!
Looking to become a Vertex expert? Check out the Vertex Starter Pack here!
Looking for a second nozzle? Optional: Second nozzle for Vertex 3D Printer SECOND NOZZLE FOR K8400 - VERTEX 3D PRINTER
Information to read before you build
- print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- layer resolution: standard: 0.1 mm (maximum: 0.2 mm - minimum: 0.05 mm)
- build plate: 215 x 240 mm (8.46" x 9.45")
- build volume: 180 x 200 x 190 mm (7" x 7.8" x 7.5")
- print speed: 30 mm/s - 120 mm/s
- travel speed: 30 mm/s - 300 mm/s
- build plate surface: Removable layer of BuildTak™ (consumable; also sold separately).
- filament diameter: 1.75 mm (accepts all filament spools with a mounting hole = 53 mm). Open filament policy.
- prints: PLA, ABS. Testing with other materials in progress.
- nozzle 1&2 diameter: 0.35mm. One nozzle supplied. Second nozzle optional.
- distance between nozzles: 23.7 mm
- maximum nozzle operating temperature: 260 °C
- firmware: Modified Open Source Marlin 3D Printer. Firmware - user upgradable
- software: Repetier - CuraEngine - Slic3r (RepRap compatible)
- dimensions: X Y Z 360 - 380 - 395 mm (14" x 15" x 15.5") (without filament spools).
- frame: Polycarbonate panels and fibre reinforced molded ABS parts
- weight: 10 kg
- average noise level during operation: 52 dBA (at 1 m)
- ambient operation temperature: max 25 °C
- storage temperature: - 10 °C to + 40 °C
- communication: USB 2.0 or SD card
- controller board: AVR ATmega2560 based. Dual head and heated bed capable.
- display: 4 x 20 char. blue LCD with white backlight
- AC input: 100 - 240 VAC 50-60Hz 150W max.
No customer reviews for the moment.