Development Kit Compatible with Arduino Uno C / ATMEGA VELLEMAN
Política de segurança
Política de entrega
Política de devolução
The VMA100 (Arduino® Uno compatible) is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analogue inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- 100% compatible with Arduino® UNO
- microcontroller: ATmega328
- operating voltage: 5 VDC
- input voltage (recommended): 7-12 VDC
- input voltage (limits): 6-20 VDC
- digital I/O pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- analogue input pins: 6
- DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3 V pin: 50 mA
- flash memory: 32 kB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 kB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 kB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 kB (ATmega328)
- clock speed: 16 MHz
- length: 68.6 mm
- width: 53.4 mm
- weight: 25 g
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The date at the end of the month is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with an active-low AM/PM indicator.