Caixa Para Raspberry Pi Zero - Black
Raspberry Pi Zero Case, designed for protection while maintaining the usability of the device
Política de segurança
Política de entrega
Política de devolução
We're pleased to introduce our new range of professional, fully injection moulded Raspberry Pi Zero cases! As with all our injection moulded cases, they're designed to optimise protection whilst maintaining device useability. Our Pi Zero cases consist of a 3-Part clip together construction with Micro SD card cover and embossed Raspberry Pi Foundation logo, which acts as a ventilation point for heat extraction. Each case features a top and bottom GPIO cut-out, which can easily be removed using a sharp instrument, or left in situ if the GPIO is not required. There's also 2 x M3 mounting holes on the back of the case, so you can effortlessly mount your Pi Zero where it's required e.g. your belt/dog/table/wall, and two internal microSD card slots to store you spare OS images.
A kick-back from each sale even goes back to the Raspberry Pi Foundation, so you can feel as warm and fuzzy as your Raspberry Pi Zero does in its new case!
Raspberry Pi Zero Case Features:
- Professional Fully Injection Moulded PC-ABS Raspberry Pi Zero Case
- 3 Part Clip-Together Construction (Top, Base & Micro SD Card Cover)
- Removable Micro SD Card Cover
- GPIO Cut-Out Slot (Top & Bottom)
- Available in Black, White, Blue, Green & Frosted
- Embossed Raspberry Pi Foundation Logo
- Embossed Port Labels (MicroSD, Camera, USB, Power, HDMI)
- Raspberry Pi Zero Clips In (No Screws)
- Power LED Hole
- Two-Point M3 Bolt Mount for Attaching to Belts for Wearables or Walls for Wallables
- 2 x Internal Clip In Micro SD Card Holders
- Drop Resistant
- Manufactured in the UK
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Nextion is a seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. Nextion is mainly applied to Internet of thing (IoT) or consumer electronics field.