SCT-013-030 Non-invasive 30A
Current transformers (CTs) are sensors that are used for measuring alternating current. They are particularly useful for measuring whole building electricity consumption (or generation for that matter).
Política de segurança
Política de entrega
Política de devolução
- Suitable for the current measuring
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor
- Input Current: 0~30A AC
- Output Mode: DC 0~1V
- Build-in sampling resistance?RL): 62?
- Turn Ratio: 1800:1
- Resistance Grade: Grade B
- Work Temperature: -25°C ~ ?70°C
- Dielectric Strength(between shell and output): 1000V AC/1min 5mA
- Leading Wire in Length: 1m
- Opening Size: 13 x 13mm/ 0.5 x 0.5"
- Output Plug: 3.5mm
- Use: Used in AC motor, lighting equipment, air compressor, such as current measurements, Monitor and protect
- Plug Output: current, voltage two kinds of output
- The output voltage output form: Built-in sampling resistor type;Built-in diode current output type, electricity manifold open loop operation of avoid by all means
- Cable Length: 105cm/ 41.33"
- Total Size 5.5 x 3.1 x 2cm/ 2.16" x 1.22" x 0.78"
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The SparkFun Inventor’s Kit (SIK) is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the Arduino programming language. The SIK includes everything you need to complete five overarching projects consisting of 16 interconnected circuits that teach everything from blinking an LED to reading sensors.