Raspberry Pi SIM900 GSM/GPRS Add-on
Raspberry PI GSM Add-on V1.0 is customized for Raspberry Pi interface based on SIM900 quad-band GSM/GPRS module.
Política de segurança
Política de entrega
Política de devolução
Raspberry PI GSM Add-on V1.0 is customized for Raspberry Pi interface based on SIM900 quad-band GSM/GPRS module. AT commands can be sent via the serial port on Raspberry Pi, thus functions such as dialing and answering calls, sending and receiving messages and surfing on line can be realized. Moreover, the module supports powering-on and resetting via software.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
Compatibility with Raspberry Pi B+
This Add-on is blocked by the Ethernet port, but it doesn't affect the compatibility of the Raspberry Pi B+ interface.
|Board Size||73.8mm X 70mm X 1.6mm|
|Operation Level||Digital 3.3V|
No customer reviews for the moment.