3G/GPRS/GSM Shield for Arduino with GPS - European version SIM5320E
This is an Arduino compatible shield. This all-in-one phone module allows you to add location-tracking, voice, text, SMS and data to your project in a single shield.
Política de segurança
Política de entrega
Política de devolução
The Tinysine 3G Cellular Shield provides you a way to use the 3G/GSM cell phone network to receive data from a remote location. This 3G shield has better coverage, GSM backwards-compatibility and even sports a built-in GPS module for geolocation & asset tracking. This all-in-one cellular phone module with that lets you add location-tracking, voice, text, SMS and data to your project in a single shield.
- Quad-band 850MHz GSM, 900MHz EGSM, 1800MHz DCS, 1900MHz PCs - connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM.
- This is the European Version - with dual-band UMTS/HSDPA 900/2100MHz WCDMA + HSDPA. For American version, Click here.
- Fully-integrated GPS (Qualcomm PM8015 GPS) that can be controlled and query over the same serial port
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 8Ω speaker + electret microphone
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- AT command interface can be used with 300, 600, 1200, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230K, 461K, 961K, 3.2M, 3.7M and 4.0Mbps
- Native USB support - plug it into a computer and you'll get serial ports for AT commands, GPS NMEA as well as a modem (note we've only tried out the AT&NMEA ports on Windows)
- 16 acquisition channels
- GPS L1 C/A code
Tracking: -157 dBm
Cold starts : -144 dBm
Cold starts: 100s (typ.)
Hot starts: 1s (typ.)
- Accuracy: approx 2.5 meters
You may also need some required & recommended accessories to make this 3G shield work. These are not included!
- SIM Card. A 2G or 3G Mini SIM card is required to do anything on the cellular network.
- MicroUSB cable for charging the battery and communicating with the module over USB
- External GPS Antenna (needs a uFL to SMA adapter too)
No customer reviews for the moment.