Starter Kit Arduino
This kit walks you through the basics of using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects.
Política de segurança (editar com o módulo Garantia do cliente)
Política de entrega (editar com o módulo Garantia do cliente)
Política de devolução (editar com o módulo Garantia do cliente)
Starting the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with sensor and actuators.
It contains all of the essential components required to start programming with the Arduino Uno board, . It comes with a motor, servomotor and driver, the kit also offers particular benefits to users wishing to apply mechatronics to their designs.
The Arduino Starter Kit walks you through the basics in a hands-on way, with creative projects you build by learning, thanks to a selection of the most common and useful electronic components with a selection of projects that start from a low complexity, in order to let you learn the basic of electronic, to a major one, using components that let you control the physical world throw different kind of sensor.
List of components included in the Kit:
- 1 Arduino Uno + 1 USB cable
- 1 Straight single line pinhead connectors 2,54 40x1
- 1 Breadboard, 840 tie points
- 1 Set of 15 breadboard jumper wires
- 5 10K Ohm Resistors 1/4W
- 5 2.2K Ohm Resistor 1/4 W
- 10 220 Ohm Resistors 1/4W
- 5 330K Ohm Resistors 1/4W
- 5 100nF capacitor polyester
- 5 10nF capacitor polyester
- 3 100uF electrolytic capacitor 25Vdc
- 1 4,7K Ohm Thermistor
- 1 70..100K Ohm LDR VT90N2
- 3 5mm RED LED
- 1 5mm GREEN LED
- 1 5mm YELLOW LED
- 1 10Kohm potentiometer, pcb terminals
- 2 BC557 Transistor in TO92 Package
- 1 Piezo buzzer
- 5 PCB Pushbutton, 12x12mm size
- 2 4N35 Optocoupler DIL-6 package
- 2 Tilt sensor
- 1 Diode 1n4007
- 1 MOS Irf520
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
LDRs or Light Dependent Resistors are very useful especially in light/dark sensor circuits. Normally the resistance of an LDR is very high, sometimes as high as 1000 000 ohms, but when they are illuminated with light resistance drops dramatically.