pH Circuit Atlas Scientific
(Scientific Grade Sensor and BNC connector not included)
pH circuit designs that are available on the Internet today are antiquated and use a significant number of overly complex analog components. Atlas Scientific has reinvented and refined the pH Circuit of yesteryear.
Política de segurança
Política de entrega
Política de devolução
The Atlas Scientific pH Circuit is our fifth generation pH Circuit. The Atlas Scientific pH Circuit enables the engineer to easily incorporate scientific grade pH monitoring into your embedded system using modern components and communication methods. With a wide operating voltage (3.3V to 5.5V) and a simple asynchronous serial communication protocol, this is an easy to use pH Circuit specifically designed for modern embedded computer systems.
The Atlas Scientific pH Circuit is designed for both continuous and intermittent readings. After calibration, the pH Sensor can be immersed in a liquid and operate continuously for 12 months before recalibration is recommended.
• Full range pH reading from .001 to 14.000
• Accurate pH readings down to the thousandths place (+/- 0.02)
• Temperature dependent or temperature independent readings
• Flexible calibration protocol supports single point, 2 point,
or 3 point calibration
• Calibration required only once per year with
Atlas Scientific pH probe
• Single reading or continuous reading modes
• Data format is ASCII
Two data protocols
• UART asynchronous serial connectivity
• (RX/TX voltage swing 0-VCC)
• I2C (default I2C address 0x63)
• Compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART,
or I2C protocol
• Operating voltage: 3.3V to 5V
• Works with any off-the-shelf pH probe
Sleep mode power consumption
• 0.995mA at 3.3V
• Dimensions: 13.97mm X 20.16mm (0.55" X0.79")
• Weight: 1.76 grams
No customer reviews for the moment.