Analog Electrical Conductivity Meter (With Temperature Compensation)
Política de segurança
Política de entrega
Política de devolução
- Water quality monitoring.
- Hydroponic & Aquaponic.
- Operating Voltage: +5.00 V
- PCB Size: 45 × 32mm(1.77x1.26")
- Measuring Range: 1ms/cm -- 20ms/cm
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 40 ?
- Accuracy: < ±5% F.S (using Arduino 10 bits ADC)
- PH2.0 Interface (3-pin SMD)
- Conductivity Electrode (Electrode Constant K = 1,BNC connector)
- Cable Length of the Electrode: about 60cm(23.62")
- DS18B20 Temperature Sensor(Waterproof)
- Power Indicator
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
LDRs or Light Dependent Resistors are very useful especially in light/dark sensor circuits. Normally the resistance of an LDR is very high, sometimes as high as 1000 000 ohms, but when they are illuminated with light resistance drops dramatically.