LDRs or Light Dependent Resistors are very useful especially in light/dark sensor circuits. Normally the resistance of an LDR is very high, sometimes as high as 1000 000 ohms, but when they are illuminated with light resistance drops dramatically.
Analog Electrical Conductivity Meter (With Temperature Compensation)
Política de segurança
Política de entrega
Política de devolução
Why measure EC? The salinity of the soil, irrigation water systems or fertilizer solutions is an important parameter affecting the root zone environment of your plants. Any of these factors can have a significant effect on plant growth and quality. The presence of high salt levels is your warning sign to make adjustments. Low-salt levels could lead to nutrient deficiencies. Don’t wait for trouble, measure before the damage shows in your plants. In terms of liquid, we often use the reciprocal of resistance, which is conductance, as a measurement. The conductivity of water can reflect the level of electrolytes present in the water. Depending on the concentration of the electrolyte, the conductivity of the aqueous solution is different.
This Analog EC Meter is unique. It is designed specially for Arduino controllers and has built-in simple, convenient and practical features. After simple connections according to our diagram and uploading the program, you will be able to measure the EC value easily.
- Water quality monitoring.
- Hydroponic & Aquaponic.
- Operating Voltage: +5.00 V
- PCB Size: 45 × 32mm(1.77x1.26")
- Measuring Range: 1ms/cm -- 20ms/cm
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 40 ?
- Accuracy: < ±5% F.S (using Arduino 10 bits ADC)
- PH2.0 Interface (3-pin SMD)
- Conductivity Electrode (Electrode Constant K = 1,BNC connector)
- Cable Length of the Electrode: about 60cm(23.62")
- DS18B20 Temperature Sensor(Waterproof)
- Power Indicator
No customer reviews for the moment.