Power Supply for Breadboard 3.3 e5V
Política de segurança (editar com o módulo Garantia do cliente)
Política de entrega (editar com o módulo Garantia do cliente)
Política de devolução (editar com o módulo Garantia do cliente)
Adjustable Breadboard Power Supply V2.0 can directly takes power from DC wall wart and outputs a selectable 5V or 3.3V regulated voltage.
Compare to other breadboard power supply designs, this one provided USB Type-A port like the Arduino family, you can toggle the switch and select your power source. (USB or dc jack). We also used JST-2pin power jack ,the one as on Arduino family,
With this board, you can send power to both power lane of the breadboard, and each side has a on/off switch.
- Compatible with 5 V?3.3 V
- The input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply
- The output voltage: 3.3 V or 5 V and can switch over according to your need
- Maximum output current: < 700 ma
- Independent control for two channel, and can switch over to 0 V or 3.3 V or 5 V according to your need
- On-board two groups of 3.3 V, 5 V DC output plug needle, convenient for external useage
- Fit 2.54mm pitch Breadboard
- Power LED
- PCB Size : 35mm*55mm
- Good item for project with Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM
- This item can be used together with Arduino Self-Adhesive Breadboard - 165×55×10mm
No customer reviews for the moment.