Vertex Delta 3D Printer Mounting Kit - Velleman K8800
The Vertex Delta is an all-round and reliable 3D printer designed to print refined objects to complete your projects.
Aside from the excellent print quality and user-friendliness, the Vertex Delta also comes with a lot of innovative perks to make your 3D printing experience more engaging and pleasant. Advanced safety features, a filament run out detector, a mid print filament replacement function and automatic calibration and bed compensation are only a few of the latest technological additions.
This Vertex comes as a hybrid kit which means that after a straightforward and quick assembly, your Delta 3D printer is ready to serve you. And don't worry about a precise build, because this device will take care of all necessary procedures to ensure a perfect first print.
Choose for reliability and for making quality 3D projects, choose Vertex and make it happen!
Go to vertex3dprinter.eu and find out more!
- print technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF - FDM)
- layer resolution: standard 0.1 mm (maximum: 0.2 mm - minimum: 0.05 mm)
- large build volume: 200 mm build platform diameter (0/- 5 mm), 225 mm build height (0/+75 mm) (depends on object diameter)
- velocidade de impressão: 20-50 mm/s (can go up to 75 mm/s)
- velocidade de construção: 180-200 mm/s
- build plate surface: removable layer of (K8800-BT) BUILDTAK 3D PRINT BED SURFACE FOR VERTEX DELTA (K8800) - Ø 210 mm
- diâmetro do filamento: 1.75 mm (accepts all filament spools with a mounting hole = 53 mm) - open filament policy
- prints: PLA, ABS, TPU, PET and others
- nozzle: E3D compatible
- diâmetro do bocal: 0.35 mm (one nozzle supplied)
- temperatura máxima do bocal em funcionamento: 295°C
- bed compensation: automatic bed compensation performed by the nozzle (no manual calibration needed)
- calibration: automatic first-time set-up calibration
- couplers: backlash free magnetic effector-couplers
- advanced safety features: auto shutdown when print head detaches or temperature is incorrect (most unlikely)
- filament run out detector: automatic pause and reload when printer runs out of filament
- change filament function while printing: this means that you can print objects with multiple filaments/colours
- effective pause function: pause your print job without nozzle leakage
- end stops: infrared based end stops
- firmware: modified Open Source Marlin 3D Printer, firmware is user upgradable
- software: custom Repetier version (Windows) - Cura profiles (Mac)
- dimensions: W 35 x D 35 x H 77 cm (without filament spool)
- frame: rigid aluminium extrusion risers and 4 mm aluminium top and bottom plates for a sturdy frame and precision ground 100 mm vertical rods and brass bushings
- fully Open-Source (hard- and software)
- weight: 10 kg
- ambient operating temperature: max. 30°C
- temperatura de armazenamento: -10°C to +50°C
- hybrid kit: quick and straightforward build, no soldering required
- communication: SD card or USB 2.0 (automatic SD card recognition)
- placa do controlador: com base AVR ATmega2560
- entrada AC: 100 - 240 VAC 50-60 Hz 90 W max.
- display: 128 x 64 px graphic display with blue backlight
No customer reviews for the moment.