No RSS feed added
Warning: Last items in stock!
The latest PICkit from Microchip.
The MPLAB® PICkit 3 allows debugging and programming of PIC® and dsPIC® Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB® Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
The MPLA®B PICkit 3 is connected to the design engineer's PC using a full speed USB interface and can be connected to the target via an Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector (compatible with MPLAB® ICD 2, MPLAB® ICD 3 and MPLAB® REAL ICE). The connector uses two device I/O pins and the reset line to implement in-circuit debugging and In-Circuit Serial Programming™.
PICkit 3 Features...
• USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
• Real-time execution
• MPLAB® IDE compatible (free copy included)
• Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
• Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
• Totally enclosed
• Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range)
• Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
• Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
• Erase of program memory space with verification
• Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
Unique Package Contents (Debug Express)...
• PICkit 3 Debugger/Programmer
• 44-pin demo board with a PIC18F45k20 microcontroller
• All hookup cables and a CDROM that includes the following:
• PICkit 3 User Guide
• A series of 12 Lessons on C programming that cover I/O, A/D converters, timers, interrupts, and data tables (All source code files are provided)
• A Debugging Tutorial on using the PICkit 3 as a debugger with the MPLAB® IDE
• A FREE CCS compiler for the PIC18F45k20 (2kWord Program Limit)
• HI-TECH C PRO for PIC10/12/16 MCU Family in Lite mode
• Microchip's MPLAB IDE software for a complete code development environment