Relay 4 Channel
Relay 4 channel
The 5V 4 Channel Relay Module allows integration with microcontrollers such as Arduino, Raspberry PI, AVR, PIC, ARM. From the digital outputs you can, through the Relay, control larger loads and devices such as AC / DC motors, lamps, electric gates, fans and appliances, etc.
This Relay Module eliminates all that laborious activation circuit with transistors, relays, connectors, leds and diodes.
- Operation voltage: 5VDC
- Allows to control loads of 220V AC
- Typical operation current: 15 ~ 20mA
- LED status indicator
- Pinning: Normal Open, Normal Closed and Common
- Output voltage: (30 VDC to 10A) or (250VAC to 10A)
- 3mm holes for fixing to the ends of the plate
- Response time: 5 ~ 10ms
- Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 2cm
No customer reviews for the moment.