MG90S Servo for Arduino Micro Tower Pro
- Rotation/Support: Dual Bearings
- Weight: 13.4g
- Dimension: 22.8*12.2*28.5mm
- Stall torque: 1.8kg/cm (4.8V) - 2.2kg/cm (6.0V)
- Operating speed: 0.10sec/60degree(4.8v) - 0.08sec/60degree(6.0V)
- Operating voltage: 4.8-6.0V
- Temperature range: 0- 55deg
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- Rotational Range: 180 degrees
- Modulation: Analog
- Servo: analog Servo
- Operating current Operating voltage: 4.8V
- Structural Material: copper metal teeth, coreless motor, double ball bearing
The attachment contains: helm, the line is long 30CM, fixing screws, damping pouches and aluminum sets and other accessories
Scope: small and medium-sized electric model aircraft and model.
( click image )
No customer reviews for the moment.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This compact module packs three IR LED/phototransistor pairs onto a 1.25? × 0.3? board. The sensors are mounted on a 0.375? pitch, allowing this array to be used as a minimal detector for a line-following robot. Each sensor provides a separate digital I/O-measurable voltage output.