Humidity and Temperature Sensor Breakout - SHT15
The SHT15 Breakout is an easy to use, highly accurate, digital temperature and humidity sensor. This board has been fully calibrated and offers high precision and excellent long-term stability at low cost.
Política de segurança
Política de entrega
Política de devolução
The SHT15 Breakout is an easy to use, highly accurate, digital temperature and humidity sensor. This board has been fully calibrated and offers high precision and excellent long-term stability at low cost. The digital CMOSens® technology integrates two sensors and readout circuitry on one single chip. All you need is two lines for 2-wire communication, and you’ll have relative humidity and temperature readings to help you sense the world around you!
The two sensors built into the SHT15 have been seamlessly coupled to a 14bit analog to digital converter and a serial interface circuit resulting in superior signal quality, fast response time, and a strong resistance to external disturbances. Additionally, the on board SHT15 features a 0-100% RH measurement range with a temperature accuracy of +/- 0.3°C @ 25°C. There are only four pins that need to be hooked up in order to start using this sensor in a project. One for VCC, one for GND, and the two data lines SDA and SCL.
- Operating Voltages: 2.4V min - 5.5V max
- 2 factory calibrated sensors for relative humidity & temperature
- Digital 2-wire interface (Not I2C, but similar)
- Measurement range: 0-100% RH
- Absolute RH accuracy: +/- 2% RH (10…90% RH)
- Repeatability RH: +/- 0.1% RH
- Temp. accuracy: +/- 0.3°C @ 25°C
- Precise dewpoint calculation possible
- Fast response time
- Low power consumption (typ. 30 µW)
No customer reviews for the moment.