Electroluminecent wire, otherwise known as EL Wire, is a thin phosphor coated wire in a tube that lights up when you apply a high AC voltage to it. EL Wire typically needs anywhere between 20Vac to 220Vac, at a very low current. We have 10 different colors of EL Wire to choose from.
- Indoor and outdoor advertisement, picture and logo, shop window, door, furniture, wall, roof, etc.
- Car, boat and other vehicles decoration: inside and outside decoration, number display.
- Safety sign and guidance: stair, passage, doorplate, temporary marks.
- Toy, art and handcraft, sport article, garment, electrical appliance
- Operating Voltage Range?20?220V
- Optimum operating voltage?120V
- Frequency range: 50-5000Hz
- Optimum working frequency :1500-2000Hz
- Direct capacitance?6nf/m?20??RH< 80%?
- Glow Brightness?Voltage?120V?Frequency?200Hz?2000Hz?30cd/m2?126 cd/m2
- Consumed Power?Voltage?120V?Frequency?200Hz?2000Hz?108mw/m?1032mw/m
- Working Life?Voltage?100V?Frequency?400Hz?Normal Temperature and Humidity?Around 5000Hrs
- Continous Working Temperature/Relative Humidity?-10??+60? ?RH< 90%
- Storage Temperature/ Relative Humidity?-10??+60??RH< 65%
- Diameter: 2.3mm
- 2.3 meters EL Wire (1 unit)