Fonte De Alimentação para Breadbord 3,3 e5V
Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
Adjustable Breadboard Power Supply V2.0 can directly takes power from DC wall wart and outputs a selectable 5V or 3.3V regulated voltage.
Compare to other breadboard power supply designs, this one provided USB Type-A port like the Arduino family, you can toggle the switch and select your power source. (USB or dc jack). We also used JST-2pin power jack ,the one as on Arduino family,
With this board, you can send power to both power lane of the breadboard, and each side has a on/off switch.
- Compatible with 5 V?3.3 V
- The input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply
- The output voltage: 3.3 V or 5 V and can switch over according to your need
- Maximum output current: < 700 ma
- Independent control for two channel, and can switch over to 0 V or 3.3 V or 5 V according to your need
- On-board two groups of 3.3 V, 5 V DC output plug needle, convenient for external useage
- Fit 2.54mm pitch Breadboard
- Power LED
- PCB Size : 35mm*55mm
- Good item for project with Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM
- This item can be used together with Arduino Self-Adhesive Breadboard - 165×55×10mm
No customer reviews for the moment.
Clientes que compraram este produto também compraram:
The RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The date at the end of the month is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with an active-low AM/PM indicator.