LDRs or Light Dependent Resistors are very useful especially in light/dark sensor circuits. Normally the resistance of an LDR is very high, sometimes as high as 1000 000 ohms, but when they are illuminated with light resistance drops dramatically.
Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
Note: It's HC-05 Bluetooth module Slave and master two in one module
this module can be set to a transmitter or receiver, transmitter could pairing with receiver , receiver and receiver or transmitter and transmitter can't communication between, receiver could pairing with computers and cell phone bluetooth , when buying, the default for receiver.
1. It is HC-05.
2. Use the CSR mainstream bluetooth chip, bluetooth V2.0 protocol standards.
3. Module working voltage 3.3 V.
4. Potter default rate of 9600, the user can be set up.
5. The core module size : 28 mm x 15 mm x 2.35 mm.
6. Working current: matching for 30 MA, matching the communication for 8 MA.
7. Dormancy current: no dormancy.
8. Used for GPS navigation system, water and electricity gas meter reading system.
9. With computer and bluetooth bluetooth adapter, PDA, seamless connection equipment
- Commercial Series: Bluetooth module board Series
- With LED indicator light, use 150mA and 3.3V regulation chip.
- With VCC、GND、TXD、RXD foot for the Bluetooth
- With "Re-seach" button(ON/OFF/WAKE foot for it , external MCU outinput "High level" can control module to re-seach)
- Compatible with bluetooth master module"、slave module"or master-slave(whole) module.
- Input voltage: 3.3~6V
- Size: 1.55cm*3.98cm
Source Code and examples:
No customer reviews for the moment.