Bluno - An Arduino with Bluetooth 4.0
Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
It's time to get Bluetooth 4.0 into your project and sync it up with your phone! For aficionados of smart devices and wearables with this new tech (BT4.0 BLE), now you can go further than hacking things apart to start prototyping with your Arduino. As a member of the Bluno Family, Bluno is first of its kind in intergrating BT 4.0(BLE) module into Arduino Uno, making it an ideal prototyping platform for both software and hardware developers to go BLE. You will be able to develop your own smart bracelet , smart pedometer and more. Through the low-power Bluetooth 4.0 technology, real-time low energy communication can be made really easy.
Note: Since the different Bluetooth profile, Bluno doesn't support other brand BLE devices, but you could use our USE BLE Link as data receiver. And it supports wireless programming directly.
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Wireless Programming via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Upgrade BLE firmware easily
- DC Supply: USB Powered or External 7V~12V DC
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Bootloader: Arduino Uno ( disconnect any BLE device before uploading a new sketch )
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno pin mapping
- Size: 60mm * 53mm(2.36"*2.08")
- Weight: 30g
- Bluno Basic Demo
- Bluno Accessory Shield Demo
- Programming the Internet lesson 37: Exploring the DFRobot Bluno
- Embedded Computing Review by Rei Vilo
Custom Application from User
No customer reviews for the moment.
Clientes que compraram este produto também compraram:
Your ESP8266 is an impressive, low cost WiFi module suitable for adding WiFi functionality to an existing microcontroller project via a UART serial connection. The module can even be reprogrammed to act as a standalone WiFi connected device--just add power!