Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen LCD
7 Touch Screen LCD
Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
Raspberry Pi LCD Touch Screen — 7 inch
The Raspberry Pi has it's very own official LCD Touch Screen. A few years in the making, the Raspberry Pi Foundation wanted you to have the perfect display screen for your Pi without compromise.
Features & Benefits of the Pi LCD Touch Screen
- Multi-touch capacitive touch screen - supports up to 10 finger touches
- 7 inch display
- 800 x 480 pixel resolution at 60 frames per second (fps)
- 24-bit RGB colour
- 70° viewing angle
- Only two connections required
- Flexible power supply
- No electronic interference
- Full Raspbian OS functionality without a keyboard and mouse
- Kivy touch screen development software available - http://kivy.org/docs/installation/installation-rpi.html
LCD Touch Screen Contents
- LCD touch screen
- Adapter board
- DSI ribbon cable
- 4 jumper wires
- Mounting hardware
Setting up your LCD Touch Screen
Set up is quick and easy. The adapter board and your Pi are mounted to the rear of the LCD using the basic fixings supplied; the DSI ribbon cable provides the display interface between the Pi and the LCD assembly.
Power Supply Options for your LCD Touch Screen
- Separate supply - Power the display board separately to the Pi using a uUSB power supply of least 500 mA
- Raspberry Pi 2A power supply - Connect a Pi power supply (8226373) to the display board. The board can then power the Pi via USB connection
- GPIO jumpers - Power the display board from the Pi using the supplied jumper wires
No customer reviews for the moment.
Clientes que compraram este produto também compraram:
The DHT22 goes by several names. The other common name is the RHT22. The data sheet says that it will run from 3.3V to 6V which makes it ideal for Arduino application. Temperature range is -40°C to 80°C with 0% to 100% relative humidity.