Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
An is a component that transfers electrical signals between two isolated circuits by using light.
Used in circuit applications that require high-voltage isolation between the input and output. Applications include line receivers, microporcessors or computer interface, digital programming of floating power supplies, motors, and other control systems.
- Compatible with Standard TTL Integrated Circuits
- Gallium Arsenide Diode Infrared Source Optically Coupled to a Silicon N-P-N Phototransistor
- High Direct-Current Transfer Ratios
- High-Voltage Electrical Isolation . . . 1.5-kV or 2.5-kV Rating
- Plastic Dual-In-Line Package
- High-Speed Switching: tr = 5us, tf = 5us Typical
No customer reviews for the moment.