Microchip PICkit 3 Debug Express DV164131 Programmer
Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
The latest PICkit from Microchip.
The MPLAB® PICkit 3 allows debugging and programming of PIC® and dsPIC® Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price point using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB® Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
The MPLA®B PICkit 3 is connected to the design engineer's PC using a full speed USB interface and can be connected to the target via an Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector (compatible with MPLAB® ICD 2, MPLAB® ICD 3 and MPLAB® REAL ICE). The connector uses two device I/O pins and the reset line to implement in-circuit debugging and In-Circuit Serial Programming™.
PICkit 3 Features:
- USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- Real-time execution
- MPLAB® IDE compatible (free copy included)
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Totally enclosed
- Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range)
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
- Unique Package Contents (Debug Express)...
- PICkit 3 Debugger/Programmer
- 44-pin demo board with a PIC18F45k20 microcontroller
All hookup cables and a CDROM that includes the following:
- PICkit 3 User Guide
- A series of 12 Lessons on C programming that cover I/O, A/D converters, timers, interrupts, and data tables (All source code files are provided)
- A Debugging Tutorial on using the PICkit 3 as a debugger with the MPLAB® IDE
- A FREE CCS compiler for the PIC18F45k20 (2kWord Program Limit)
- HI-TECH C PRO for PIC10/12/16 MCU Family in Lite mode
- Microchip's MPLAB IDE software for a complete code development environment
No customer reviews for the moment.