CO2 Gas Sensor
This is the first CO2 sensor in Arduino market.
Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
"Greenhouse Effect" is melting the Earth ice core every minute and creating dangerous icebergs. By knowing the exact concentration of CO2, we can do somehing to reduce the CO2 and to protect our Earth. For that reason, this CO2 sensor is designed by DFRobot engineer. This is the first CO2 sensor in Arduino market. The output voltage of the module falls as the concentration of the CO2 increases. The potentiometer onboard is designed to set the threshold of voltage. As long as the CO2 concentration is high enough (voltage is lower than threshold), a digital signal (ON/OFF) will be released.
- It has MG-811 sensor module onboard which is highly sensitive to CO2 and less sensitive to alcohol and CO, low humidity & temperature dependency.
- Onboard heating circuit brings the best temperature for sensor to function. Internal power boosting to 6V for heating sensor best performance.
- This sensor has an onboard conditioning circuit for amplifying output signal.
Notice:The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.Please check the tips for changing sensor cable pin mapping while using the I/O Expansion shield. We will continue to update. For the inconvenience caused, please understand.
- Air Quality Control
- Ferment Process Control
- Room Temperature CO2 concentration Detection
- Operating voltage:5V
- Interface: Analog
- One digital output
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Onboard heating circuit
- Size:32x42mm (1.26x1.65")
NOTE: A reliable power supply 7~12V@>500mA is necessary to feed Arduino card to heat the CO2 Sensor. Or it won't work! This is not showed in the diagram.
No customer reviews for the moment.