CO2 Gas Sensor
This is the first CO2 sensor in Arduino market.
Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
- It has MG-811 sensor module onboard which is highly sensitive to CO2 and less sensitive to alcohol and CO, low humidity & temperature dependency.
- Onboard heating circuit brings the best temperature for sensor to function. Internal power boosting to 6V for heating sensor best performance.
- This sensor has an onboard conditioning circuit for amplifying output signal.
- Air Quality Control
- Ferment Process Control
- Room Temperature CO2 concentration Detection
- Operating voltage:5V
- Interface: Analog
- One digital output
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Onboard heating circuit
- Size:32x42mm (1.26x1.65")
NOTE: A reliable power supply [email protected]>500mA is necessary to feed Arduino card to heat the CO2 Sensor. Or it won't work! This is not showed in the diagram.
No customer reviews for the moment.