Gravity: Analog Flame Sensor
The flame sensor can be used to detect fire or other wavelength at 760 nm ~ 1100 nm light.
Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
The flame sensor can be used to detect fire or other wavelength at 760 nm ~ 1100 nm light. In the fire-fighting robot game, the flame plays an important role in the probe, which can be used as the robot's eyes to find fire source or football. It can make use of fire-fighting robots, soccer robots.
Flame sensor probe angle of 60 degrees, the special sensitivity of the flame spectrum, two M3 mounting holes to stabilize the module will not spin.
The flame sensor's operating temperature is -25 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius, in the course of the flame it should be noted that the probe distance from the flame should not be too close inorder to avoid damage.
This sensor can sense flame sensitively!!
Notice:The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.Please check the tips for changing sensor cable pin mapping while using the I/O Expansion shield. We will continue to update. For the inconvenience caused, please understand.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Detection range: 20cm (4.8V) ~ 100cm (1V)
- Rang of Spectral Bandwidth : 760nm to 1100nm
- Responsive time : 15us
- Interface: Analog
- Size:22x30mm (0.87x1.18in)
No customer reviews for the moment.