IComsat is a GSM/GPRS shield for Arduino and based on the SIM900 Quad-band GSM/GPRS module. It is controlled via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands), and fully compatible with Arduino / Iteaduino and Mega.
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot calss 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2W@850/900MHz)
- Class 1 (1W@1800/1900MHz)
- Control via commands (GSM 07.07, 07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Short message service
- Free serial port selection
- All SIM900 pins breakout
- RTC supported with Super Cap
- Power on/off and reset function supported by Arduino interface
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Itead Support System.