DC Stepper Servo L293D
Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
This is the L293D Shield Motor high voltage integrator, high current and control 4 channels in one plate! Basically this means you can call DC motors and a source of tension over 36v that this chip is responsible for providing a maximum current of 600mA per channel. The L293D chip is also known as an H type bridge which is typically a circuit which allows a voltage to be applied to a load in any direction to an exit, such as a motor.
This Arduino Motor Shield is based on the L293D chip and with it you can control up to 4 DC motors, 2 servos or two motors Step!
The L293D chip has internally 2 H Bridge and supports an output current of 600mA per channel, that is, you can control up to 2 motors with 600mA each, as this Shield have 2 chips. Supported voltage 4,5-36V.
This Motor Shield L293D is compatible with Arduino Uno and Arduino Mega and you can check out various projects in the blog links at the end of the ad.
- Chip: 293D (Datasheet)
- You can control 4 DC motors, 2 Step motors or 2 Servants.
- Output voltage: 4,5-36V
- Output Current: 600mA per channel
- Up to 4 DC motors bi-directional 8-bit rates of individual selection (about 0.5% resolution).
- Up to 2 Step motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, dual or interlaced steps.
- 4 Bridges H: 0,6A for bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal protection and feedback protection diodes.
- Pull Down Resistors keeps desativos engines during power input.
- Arduino Reset button available on top of the plate.
- Terminals in 2-pin jumper block and to external power connection.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Clientes que compraram este produto também compraram:
It is a useful thing on your project. Whether you're just trying to make a few quick connections to test your circuit or having trouble making your multimeter leads stay where you need them, these spring-loaded clips are a workshop must-have.