The GP2Y0A02 is the longest-range optical distance sensor we carry, featuring a detection range of 8? to 60? (20 cm to 150 cm). The high maximum detection distance makes this sensor a viable alternative to sonar in some applications. The distance is indicated by an analog voltage, making this sensor very easy to use.
DC Stepper Servo L293D
Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
This is the L293D Shield Motor high voltage integrator, high current and control 4 channels in one plate! Basically this means you can call DC motors and a source of tension over 36v that this chip is responsible for providing a maximum current of 600mA per channel. The L293D chip is also known as an H type bridge which is typically a circuit which allows a voltage to be applied to a load in any direction to an exit, such as a motor.
This Arduino Motor Shield is based on the L293D chip and with it you can control up to 4 DC motors, 2 servos or two motors Step!
The L293D chip has internally 2 H Bridge and supports an output current of 600mA per channel, that is, you can control up to 2 motors with 600mA each, as this Shield have 2 chips. Supported voltage 4,5-36V.
This Motor Shield L293D is compatible with Arduino Uno and Arduino Mega and you can check out various projects in the blog links at the end of the ad.
- Chip: 293D (Datasheet)
- You can control 4 DC motors, 2 Step motors or 2 Servants.
- Output voltage: 4,5-36V
- Output Current: 600mA per channel
- Up to 4 DC motors bi-directional 8-bit rates of individual selection (about 0.5% resolution).
- Up to 2 Step motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, dual or interlaced steps.
- 4 Bridges H: 0,6A for bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal protection and feedback protection diodes.
- Pull Down Resistors keeps desativos engines during power input.
- Arduino Reset button available on top of the plate.
- Terminals in 2-pin jumper block and to external power connection.
No customer reviews for the moment.