With compact design, the board can integrate the real-time clock module DS1307, EEPROM memory AT24C32 and digital temperature sensor DS18B20 (not supplied on the board) which are connected via I2C bus together on a 27mm*28mm*8.4mm board.
SD Card Module Slot Socket Reader For Arduino
Política de segurança
Política de entrega 24/48H
Política de devolução
- SD Card module can make your SD application more easier and simple.
- It is easily interfaced as a peripheral to your arduino sensor shield module.
- Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card using your arduino.
- Can be used for SD Card more eaisly, such as for MP3 Player, MCU/ARM system control.
- All SD SPI pins output, MOSI, SCK, MISO and CS.
- Support 5V/3.3V input.
- Size:5.1cm x 3.1cm - 2.01inch x 1.22inch.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Clientes que compraram este produto também compraram:
LDRs or Light Dependent Resistors are very useful especially in light/dark sensor circuits. Normally the resistance of an LDR is very high, sometimes as high as 1000 000 ohms, but when they are illuminated with light resistance drops dramatically.
Your ESP8266 is an impressive, low cost WiFi module suitable for adding WiFi functionality to an existing microcontroller project via a UART serial connection. The module can even be reprogrammed to act as a standalone WiFi connected device--just add power!